UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
Edinburgh
8 Posts
Hi bingbong ... I think we have a few topics about Edinburgh in our UK & Eire forum. You should be able to retrieve all of them via the Search facility at the top of the page.

David :wave
I was thinking of going for new year. Anyone been for new year or heard much about it? Also i hear hotels get booked up fairly quick so would it be to late to book for this year?
Anne_Marie ... you might also like to visit the UK & Eire forum, where Hogmanay & New Year in Edinburgh is being discussed.

Thanks David. Will check it out.
I'm going to a hen weekend in Edinburgh on 8th April.

Can anyone recommend any decent nightclubs. I'm looking for somewhere that plays a variety of music (like Bufallo Joes in Glasgow or Jumpin Jaks in Glasgow).

Any help would be appreciated.

We are staying at Ibis Hotel. Is this centrally located?
Hi myvot .... nothing wrong with posting here in the City Breaks forum, but enquiries about Edinburgh often tend to attract a better response in our UK & Eire forum. Please click HERE for our Edinburgh Q&As topic in that forum, which should hopefully have some useful info. Feel free to post there too, as some of our Edinburgh members may be subscribed to it as a Watched Topic.

The best area in Endinburgh is undoubtedly the Granssmarket, it's just of Lothian Road. There is always a load of Hen night party's there.
There is a club on Lothian Road itself (used to be named Revolution), it's always a good place to finish. It's probably changed name about 4 times since I was last there though!! Getting old you see.....
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.