Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Somewhere in Sharm 10/11/11, not sure which hotel yet but the flights are booked - anyone got suggestions of somewere with water slides for 9yr old an 3yr old pls would be greatly appreciated - stayed at the aqua blue last nov was amazing but mate wants to try diff hotel. Thanks :)
Nov 10th for our 10th time to the resort:) this time Ghazala Gardens :sun2
grand azure tropicana May 23rd..... 3 weeks and 6 days :)
Wooooo 3rd time to egypt booked for the 9th october yes thats a whole 164 days.

Staying at the Sonesta Beach resort. :wave:
Hopefully I'll be going for the first time later this year, either end of September or beginning of November for 2 weeks. Looking at the Sofitel in Taba Heights. All the reviews look good but has anyone been or know of the place?

We're booking it as soon as my friend finds out when she can get off work, I'll feel so much better once it's actually booked!
We are going to the Concorde El Salam. They have a sport area for families with good sport facilities ice rink horse riding etc. We are going in September 2011 anyone else going to the hotel?
I'm going to the Sea Life in Nabq Bay 1 September 2011. My first time in Egypt!
Flying out 23rd September and staying at the Sunrise Mamlouk Palace for the 2nd time this year. Anyone else be there the same time? x
19 days till we get to Sunrise Royal Makadi Resort. With this storm coming over Scotland today i really wish we were there now!!!
Not a lot happening at the moment on this part of the forum, have people had their holidays and now in depression mode :que

Well a week tomorrow and we shall be on our way to Sharm, can't wait, anybody else away on the 27th ?

BBilly
Yes, Me :hols
Not going to Sharm though. Going to Makadi Bay
Good morning intervoice :tup

Makadi looks nice, like me I bet you can't wait :cheers

Have a nice Holiday :sun2
Off to Reef Oasis Blue Bay this Friday. Were there in December too. Not bothering with any Egyptian money over here. Used Sterling in December
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.