EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
Yes Artex is still manufactured in the UK formally a British Gypsum company then BPB [still owned by BG] it is now a stand alone company and still produces architectural finishes except they are now glass reinforced rather than asbestos,

old artex is not normally considered a health hazard unless it has begun to break down or is damaged [contains less than 10% fibre in a hard coating] or is being removed for other reasons [the same applies to hard asbestos cement sheeting used as ceiling boards]

cant help with Spanish employment not my field

wizard
I have never seen artex in Spain. As for care homes, I would imagine that there aren't that many brits in care in Spain - perhaps I'm wrong. To work in care homes in Spain you need Spanish qualifications or at least have your Brit ones recognized - the Spanish embassy can advise on how you do that. You'd need that to work in any care home in Spain - even if it only cared for Brits (unless it was illegal).
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.