EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
Hi,

Sorry this post is a little late but I hope it helps you.

I have been self- employed in mainland Spain and the system is different from the UK.

Rather than me try to explain everything which is impossible what I would suggest you do is to go and buy yourself two books. The first is " LIVING AND WORKING IN SPAIN" by David Hampshire. The second is " YOU AND THE LAW IN SPAIN" by David Searl. Make sure in both cases you get the latest updated editions as this will bring you upto date.

If you are seriously thinking of a business do not be put off by the rules and regulations. Because things are new for you, imagine yourself as an apprentice learning the trade and good luck.
I agree about the "Living And Working In Sapin" book. It has everything you need to know about almost everything. It was invaluable to me when we were faced with a funeral to arrange in Benamadena.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.