Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Hi,

If you are sure that the company is still trading and had liquidity, issue a Warrant of Execution and send in the bailiffs. The extra fees you incur will be added to the debt.

CSM :D
If your judgement is greater than £600 you can get it converted to a High court judgement. Have a Look at Sherforce - they are just one of the firms offering to deal with it for you. A High court Sheriff has much more clout than a County Court Ballif and will get results in days rather than weeks.

I dont work for or have any connection with Sherforce - I just know they are ruthless and get quick results. The costs are covered by what they charge the person owing you the money
Hi,

Furthermore, they are a Member of ABTA.

You can report them to Abta and they will be hauled in front of their Code of Conduct committee for unpaid debts and if they act in the same way by ignoring the likely fine they will get, they will thrown out of the organisation. Won't help you, but maybe it will be satisfying for all the trouble they have caused.

CSMv :D
CSM and KRC

Thanks guys for the suggestions. We've looked at the bailiffs, but we know for a fact that bailiffs went in last week - on the 7th October 2009 I think and were unable to find anything of value. It's annoying, as according to their annual accounts, the've got shareholder funds of c£1.5m.

Sherforce seems like a nice option - I've just contacted them, thanks. :tup

I'm also writing to ABTA - other customers need to be aware of their practices.

This company is the worst I have ever had the misfortune to deal with, and I would never deal with them again.
Also, if anyone else has any bad experiences of Expert Travel, I'd be interested in knowing whether this is "the norm". Many of the people who we spoke to on the holiday had booked through Expert Travel and they generally had bad experiences.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.