Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Re: Entry forms
35 Posts
they will accept both types for some time no problem
I'll go out with my old white form next month but try and pick up a few of the new ones ready for my next trip.
just checking my cases for upcoming holiday and forgot that i returned with a few liberated entry cards from plane (approx 50) so a SAE envolpe to me will enable any people worried about them to get them in advance.
You are a star Neil. I've sent you a PM. :kiss
no problem i have PMed you bakc
Thanks for your pm, Neil. It is much appreciated. :cheers
Shokran Neil. SAE in post today.
i will be on holiday from then end of feb 2012 until first week in april so any further entry form requsts will be done prior to my departure or on my return if obviously received whilst i am away okies :tup
Have a great holiday Neil. Where are you going this time?
Turkey this time snow boots packed with wooly pullies lol fingers crossed weather improves
Very wise Neil. A friend's partner was stuck out there earlier this week as the airport was closed. :roll:
Am I right in thinking that the green cards are the ones I should use? Have a couple ready for our holiday in May and planning to pick up replacements there.
We were given white ones in November, you can still use the green ones as well.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.