Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
The only address I can find for EuJet is

EUjet Ops Limited
debis AirFinance House
Shannon
Co Clare
Ireland

Hope that is of help to you

Ian
Sorry but I don't quite understand... Are you wanting to claim for a 3 hour delay that you were informed about?

Print off the booklet available via my signature Page 17-21 contains details on your new rights for delayed / cancelled flights.
Hi - I clicked on your signature but just got an error message.
Anyway I recently downloaded and printed the EU Regulation about this and it seemed to me from reading it that even if they informed me the day before that there would be a 3 hour delay then they would still be liable to pay the compensation, 250 euros for a flight up to 1500kms and more than a 2 hour delay within the EU.

Is this not the case? Have I misunderstood, its quite likely. Many apologies.
Apologies for the link in Glynis's signature not working at the moment. You can also access the Safe and Sound booklet by clicking on the link at the top of the page or Click Here
Here's the bit I was thinking about (Sig now working :D )

There will be no statutory compensation for passengers whose flights have been delayed but airlines will be obliged to offer meals, refreshments and hotel accommodation where applicable together with a refund, if the delay lasts for at least 5 hours.

The new rules will be phased in and will be fully applied by 2005.

(a) after a delay of 2 hours on a flight up to 1,500 kms; 3 hours on a flight of 1,500 - 3,500 kms; 4 hours on flights longer than 3,500 kms - passengers will be entitled to free food, drink, phonecalls and emails
(b) after a delay of 5 hours passengers will receive a full refund if they decide not to use the flight
(c) if a flight is delayed overnight passengers are entitled to free hotel accommodation
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.