Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Exit Palace would be good for a night out....its a bit pricey, but they have some good shows on....where abouts are you staying?
we are staying at the hotel las dalias so anything in that area would be great
they have a limited amount of entertainment in the hotel LAS DALIAS...but just over the road you have the pub St Eugen's ...various things on...just look at the adverts in window....many a great night in there :wave: :wave:
ok....well your just over the road from the shopping centre and supermarket!!!

go one way you have st. eugens which is a great caberet bar 2 acts nightly.... and a pool hall at the rear....a bit pricey but a decent night out
(there is a great chinese next door too called B & Q)
go the other way you have The Pheasant Plucker.... with caberet nighty..... also The Star Bar..... karaoke and some caberet....

The Las Dalias is actually in a great position.... have a wander, and im sure you wont go too far before you find something you like!!!

Enjoy!
thanks for your ideas looks like we will have a busy week will let you know when we get back
ian
Hi,

we are staying at the Las Dalias in August, it's nice to know it's in a good location and that there are some good bars nearby as we are staying Half Board and not All inc so that we can go out in the evenings.

Carol :cheers
We are also going to Costa Adeja in September, Rue Palace. Most of the bars mentioned seem to be more towards the Playa end of the resort. Is there anything closer that can be recommended.
If you mean the Riu Palace Tenerife, thats next to the Sheraton, and is about as far to the end of the resort as you can get....there may be a few small local bars close by, but if your looking for entertainmnet, i think you need to be going into Fanabe, check out the "first and last", also "ye olde ocean" and a few more on that strip..... the bars that have been mentioned previously on this post are a good way from you
Thank you for getting back to me. Rue Palace Tenerife is the one. I know we are in the back end of beyond, but will check out your suggestions.

Cheers.
yea Peter...head for Fanabe beach front....some good bars, and restaurants..... enjoy
got back last night and you were all correct in what you said
st eugens, went couple of nights found the warm up guy on at eight very good also found a few good bars with live music within 400m of the hotel even the hotel entertainment wasnt too bad thanks again for your help
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.