Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
I see that no-one has answered this mehmeh. I think your question is just too broad for anyone to help. Entertainment is subjective, ones meat is anothers poison etc!!! :lol: There are three main resorts here, all with plenty of hotels too.

How about you have a look on the reviews, pick some hotels that you think you might fancy, and then post about those in particular? Myself, I would not advise AI, but that's cos I live here and know how it is affecting the island :(

HTH :D
Thanks madsue. All the 4 star hotels seem much of a muchness, which is why I thought the entertainment could be the deciding factor! I have certainly read masses of reviews. Any resort will do. It doesn't matter when you are in the hotel and we would have a hire car to travel around the island. There seem to be very few contributors to this forum I'm afraid! I was hoping to find someone who had stayed at more than one hotel and could make a comparison.
The entertainment is much of a muchness too I'm afraid, and as the entertainers do the rounds of the hotels, the ones advertised now, may not be the ones there when you are booked for. The hotels all have the same type of daytime entertainment too.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.