Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
You don't need towels or hairdryer pippaspad they are freely provided, as for food for vegeterians you have nothing to worry about there is plenty of non meat dishes, some restaraunts provide more meat free meals than others in the evening, a menu is displayed in the window of each restarunt, as for all other times well it's mostly buffet and there is a superb choice.
We are looking to return reasonablly soon for a third time.
Enjoy yourself (I'm sure you will), and let us know how you get on.
Hi Pippy

Thanks for that I will take note of what you have said.

On another note can anyone recommend any activity for us after the ceremony (wedding) as we are not sure what to do after the meal. We would prefer to do something - just the six of us - ie. not wanting to be anti social - but celebrate the wedding as a family but are completely at sea, so to speak. We will still be in our best clothes but want to go out and do something together. Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.