Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
Hi Kazza, I would agree that Krabi is more expensive for good quality copy handbags than Bangkok, as a rule I refuse to pay more than $50 a bag (thats for a good one not a plastic one). I found prices in Phuket similar to Bangkok and it is also a lot easier to buy them.

Cathy
If you want to get the best fakes in Bangkok then head to the side streets next to Bangkok Bank HQ on Silom Road. This is where Thai women who appreciate good fakes get theirs from. Taiwanese fakes that are alwasy better than Chinese fakes. I knew a woman who had a fake LV handbag from there and it was good enough to fool her Italian husband. In fact she liked it better than a real LV bag he had bought her because the zipper was a better quality. But no cheap, you do have pt pay a fair amount for the best fakes. But there again, compared to the real thing they are still a bargain.

If you want a cheap fake then you pay a couple of hundred baht for a bag and everyone you meet will know what a cheap so and so you are when you carry it around Bangkok.
Have you tried looking in the Charity shops Kazza? my wife found a nice copy, cheaper than Bangkok she tells me, plus the fact that her husband is a cheap charlie Spud, you will find a lot of the Thai ladies use them here in the UK
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.