Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi lovemyshoes.

Why not have a look at Balkans brochure check out the apartments in onld nessebar they are in family houses and can usually accomodate mor than the average size family .
I havee just sent you a pm
Have a look at the holiday rentals forum, there's more than one member with property to rent.

Patka
See HERE, and there's more choice HERE

Peter
also have a look at bgholiday rentals.com there is alot of people who advertise on there good luck
Hi Love my shoes,

If you click on the Private rental section at the top of this page , there is some renting apartments in Sunny beach that takes 6 people, and they are coming in a lot cheaper than through your holiday companies,

you might like to look at medhotels.com, lowcostbeds.com who all do apartments and a cheap airline is wizz air from Stansted, hope this helps!
Try holidaylettings.co.uk then you can pick where you want. Its our second time I've booked my holiday's myself via private appartments (Can be home from home) plus flights to Bulgaria. We stay in Ravda and both holidays have not cost more than £1500.00 including fights for a family of 5 in high season.
I agree with all of the above.
my family of four went to sunny beach and stayed in private apartments to the north of sunny beach which were just outside the hustle and bustle of the resort but we could go in if we wanted. we flew from cardiff with balkan holidays for just under £700.
We booked it all through the internet and had a great time. Just book a private apartment and flights seperately and you'll be quids in.
Good luck,
kath
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.