Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Steve mine is coffee of course, thats all I drink, same as Irishcolleen :lol: :yikes :glynis
If i MUST have a non alcohoic one it would be sweet lime soda :o
I love the fresh juice down most of the shacks. Fresh orange, or pineapple squeezed fresh for you right there and then. Can't beat it TBH unless you add a drop of smirnoff :)
Iced Mint Tea, so refreshing and Lassis, and of course the fresh juice
Mine is a cup of tea, but you have to be careful where you get it from, I will never forget going into a beach shack and asking for a pot of tea, it came to us with two mugs, but the tea milk and teabags, were all in the pot. The look on my hubbies face was sheer amazement.
Sweet lime & soda especially after the alcohol the night before. :glynis
Lol tomitma

The iced tea is amazing in certain places too. Can't remember the shack but it was on the left hand side (if your facing the sea) of little vagator.
There is such a thing as a non-alcoholic drink?! :wink:
plain lime soda or banana lassi. My kids love the mango drink "slice" though it does tend to make my little boy a tad hyperactive. I suspect that the bright orange colour isn't the natural mango colour :?
The one I like best is slice..but it so sweet and has so much sugar in it that it sticks to you teeth :tut :tut should not really drink it but I put lots of ice into it ...colleen
Vanda!!!!!!!!!!!! :omg
I can't believe you've done a post on NON-Alcoholic drinks :rofl
Alan

How did you know it was me and not Steve - you know I don't drink much!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
def salt lime soda- it is really refreshing :D
what about water :roll: ......toe
Freshly pressed sugar cane from the mobile cart - the juice mixed with lime juice is gorgeous and very refreshing!!
GFF xx
Plain lime soda for me its so refreshing ice cold
Lime soda's , lot's of lassi mango if available , and a nice cup of masala chai :)
Is it safe to have iced drinks from the shacks?
any fresh fruit juice ,or chilled mint soda ,mmmmmmmmmm nice
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.