Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
your best timed ferry for a night of hedonism is trasmediterranea. ferry leaves palma at 20.45 and returns from ibiza at 07.00. it's a 2 hour super fast cat!

sdII
Hi, if you want to go to Ibiza for a day from Palma there is a ferry company called BALEARIA, sails from Palma 8.am, a fast ferry takes 2hours 30 mins and returns at 8.pm or about 2 .am. for about 50 euros or double that price if you stay more than a day. see their web page for bookings. Its amazing how much you can pack in 10 hours.We had a car for the day, went to the beach at Ses Salinas, then to Santa Eulalia y Es Cana, watched the sunset from the cafe del mar in San Antonio and finished the evening in the old town of Ibiza ( and had a dance on the beach at Bora Bora) I'm nearing 60 but felt 21 years old again...will do it once more next year. :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.