Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
it's a good thing they've let us know they're going on strike otherwise when we're waiting around for hours waiting for our luggage we may have been under the erroneous impression that they were working normally.

sdII
it's a good thing they've let us know they're going on strike otherwise when we're waiting around for hours waiting for our luggage we may have been under the erroneous impression that they were working normally.

sdII

:rofl :rofl :rofl
Umm. not a very experianced flyer here, and actually the 1st time away with just mates, we're flying from Manchester to Ibiza on the 1st, can we expect delays/ or even the worst..cancelation?

Please advise if you have an opinion
the news today is that saturday's strike was not as effective as hoped by the unions and that only 7 planes out of 40 were delayed in the two hour period.

sdII
my son is sitting in glasgow airport just now should have left at 9.40 but is now delayed until 1am i think there are other flights delayed too. :(
Hi Myra ... that may not be related to any strikes in Ibiza, as I believe no further industrial action is planned until Saturday. A couple of inbound flights from Cyprus to Glasgow are delayed tonight, perhaps your son was due to fly back out to Ibiza on one of those aircraft.

David :wave
We got back a week ago from Ibiza, and have to say they were quicker getting the bags off than Manchester airport :tup plus they get the prams off first in Ibiza, and it seems that in Manchester you can swing!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.