Q&A

Questions and Answers
Hi & welcome to the forums. It's been a long while since I've been to either islands but preferred Menorca. Mainly because Menorca is more laid back, mainly families or couples & not many groups of teenagers.

We hired a car to travel the island so I'm afraid I can't help with tours etc although I'm sure they'll be available.

Which ever island you choose remember there's a tax to pay on arrival.
Majorca is lovely just stay out of Magaluf.

Palma is very nice around the port.

When are you going ?
Not sure when I want to go. Are there any suggestions about which resorts are best in Menorca. Do some resorts have more English tourists and some more from other countries? Also what is Alcudia like?
What would you like from your holiday & we can help you with some suggestions? Your requirements may be more suitable for a mainland Spain resort for instance.

Alcudia is a family oriented resort, quite built up, lots of families holiday there.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.