Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
the hotel is nice.tall building not like the club side fiesta do.they only have 3 to 4 floors.you cannot go wromg with fiesta.food is very good.you looked at any other hotels.if yes let me know i will tell you about them ok.
hi

thanks for the reply

yes i have looked at other hotel. we have been at PDB 3 times, stayed mare nostrum, algarb and sal rossa. first two were rubbish i think its cos of GPS hotels. sal rossa were fab but self catering and very poor viewing from room.

sal rossa is a little cheaper than fiesta hotel but with half board it'll work out much cheaper over all.

is fista hotel aim for couples/families?

thanks again
fiesta cater for all types.the palm beach hotel is a superfamily hotel.yes its a shame the algarb was sold to gps.it was fiesta group.you will fined that the fiesta hotel playa den bossa will get a older crowd staying there.don;t worry you can use the club don toni pool if you wish.and eat out at any hotel in group band.for evening meals.giving you more time to venture out and no need to rush back to home resort.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.