Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
go by them then.top 4 star hotel fiesta group .bit way out of town but very posh indeed
I was hoping also to get some recent reviews on this hotel. We are going July 7th for 2 weeks. Other sites have reviewed it as excellent though not many brits there.
not many brits really depends what time of year.just remine you that you can use any fiesta hotel ..ie pool sports ect.your a member carry your booklet at all times.discount plus collect points when you leave..any more info contact me about fiesta hotels....
:wave We (2 adults & 1 child) are also going to the Palladium on 13 August for 9 nights.

I really can't wait :hyper

I would really appreciate it if anyone who goes before us would share there thoughts and views about it on your return.
Great - thanks Fayth56 :D
Well just got back from this hotel, we had a very good time but to be honest, we had a far better time at the Hotel Eresso in Es Cana last year - even though that was a 2 star hotel and this one is a 4 star.

The hotel is very nice but there aren't very many brits there and that was quite difficult at times when we travelled with out only son who's 9 years old and gets bored easily.

One major piece of advice - leave your manners at the front door as the majority of the guests (mostly the Italians but also some of the Germans) have no manners whatsoever and are very ignorant and rude, they drove me nuts on times. Also, some of the "local" staff were pretty rude although the imported staff (Eastern Europeans and Asians) were very polite and curtious.

This was my 4th visit to Playa d'en bossa and the resort iteself is turning into a bit of a sesspit, I won't be going back for a 5th time.

Here's my full review:
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/spain/balearic-islands/ibiza/playa-d-en-bossa/palladium-palace-hotel/
Oh Dear :omg

We are off to The Palladium Palace in 11 days and until now we have been really looking forward to it, I know a holiday is what you make it but when you have children you need to make sure their happy then youre happy.

My daughter is 10 and she loves mixing in with all of the other children, I hope she doesn't have a problem fitting in.

Oh well im sure we will still have a great time :D only 12 more nights sleep. :pele
Still look forward to it Fayth56, we still had a fantastic time there and it really is a top hotel. I thought it best to warn you about the "not so good bits" (i.e. the Italians and a few of the bar staff) beforehand so that you can be prepared for them but they are still only minor gripes.

There were far more brits there during our second week, perhaps we went a little too early as the kids didn't break up for the summer holidays until half way through our first week.

Hope you have a great time there - and go and visit Ibiza Town a couple of evenings but head for the port area. We also took the glass bottom boat across to Formentera too and that was a good day out and for some reason, it seemed to be even hotter there than it was in Ibiza - and it was very hot there!
Thanks Robt for the review of the hotel the first one we've had.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.