Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
I've just reurned from the Bahamas and we had a great time, so much so that we want to book again next year. Having said that I travelled with my wife and two children aged 6 & 4.

The hotel itself is very clean and the staff are very friendly and helpful. We upgraded to the all inclusive option on arrival and found it to be worthwhile.

Food is pretty good, not Corden Bleu, but certainly good enough. You can eat at other Fiesta hotels, you just need to book at reception and they give you a card to hand in at the restaurant of the other hotel. If you go all inclusive they will also do you a picnic if you decide to go out for the day, but you need to book it before 8.00pm the previous day.

It is located between the Fiesta Palm Beach and Don Toni hotels so it's pretty much at the heart of the Fiestaland complex.

The Fiesta entertainment staff are very good and work very hard.

The resort is OK, there are some bars but these tended to be at the other end of Playa d'en Bossa, but it only takes about 20 minutes to walk from one end to the other, the bus service is very good though. Space is about 2 mins from the hotel and was only open once when we were there, season having just started. Space is open all day when it is open but you can't hear the music until you're literally right on top if it.

As for whether a 17 year old girl would enjoy it, it would depend on the girl. The activities round the hotel for adults during the day can be enjoyed by all ages, the entertainment at night tends to aim at the family audience, and the hotel is made up mainly of families with youngish children. But there were young adults there and they seemed to be enjoying themselves and Ibiza town is only 10 minutes away in a taxi.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.