Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
you will find everthing Easyjet in the flights forum easyjet thread you will proberbly get a better answer on your other questions in the flights forum as that is where our experts on all things flying hang out

yasus
wizard
Have you tried Monarch - they have added Larnaca for next year, had a quick look and they fly to Paphos too - you dont say which airport you can fly from but they have flights available to book upto October 09 - might be worth a look - http://www.flymonarch.com
Thanks for that. We are flying into Paphos via any london airport. There doesnt seem to be many flights around at the moment - I might try again after Christmas.
Hi BA have flights from Heathrow to Larnaca have just booked some for 7th April returning on 14th good flight times and prices. If you checked im sure they would have some for later in the month. Also try Cyprus airways, they have some on sale now, very reasonable prices and a variety of flight times.
Hi again sorry should have said go directly to airline websites not a flightbooking agency.
hi there
thanks for the replies. I will try now.

thanks x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.