Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Swimming lessons in the UK would be in English. Swimming lessons in Germany would be in German.

You holiday in Portugal so expect the local language to be spoken.

Emails are not the best way to raise a complaint. Complaints are better send via recorded mail.

Mark :)
Sorry if I wasn't clear. We didn't want swimmimg lessons and we were never advised that there were any, we just wanted a heated pool.
was the whole pool taken over by the lessons?
so is your complaint that you don't believe the pool was heated? That it?

(which hotel did you stay in?)
it looks like they are complaining that they booked this hotel because of the heated pool but were restricted for the use of it due to local swimming lessons etc...i think :think
I read and understood it to be that they booked this hotel because of heated swimming pool but were resticted to when they could use it because of the swimming lessons , not that they wanted to have swimming lessons . So i think there should be a case in favour
Llindy

Yes, that's it,the indoor heated pool was booked for swimming lessons that were not available to non portuguese speaking guests. The hotel was the Vila Petra and the timetable is on their website and it isn't 1 or 2 lessons either.

We weren't asked to leave the pool whilst they were on but we couldn't actually go further than the sloping steps into the pool as we would have been in the middle, it would have been dangerous to let our children play amongst the ladies aquafit.

Basically the pool was only available to tourist guests around the leisure clubs timetable, I don't think they should advertise a facillity that isn't available at least halve the time and I've never experienced this on any other hotel home or away. :(
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.