Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
We stayed in Icmeler last month,we were AI but friends that we met over there were staying at the Prince apartments,they looked quite nice,there is a restaurant there too and we spent several nights in there with them.The waiters were a fabulous crowd,they had karaoke,belly dancer,and several different acts to entertain.We really enjoyed Icmeler,much more than Marmaris ,not as much hassle.Prince apartments are about 5 minutes from the beach and they also have a small children's playground near the pool.
thanks for your reply but we went to icmeler for the day and none of us liked it, we like the armutalan area in marmaris.but i cant seem to find appts that i seem happy with, my daughter is 7 and is a proper lil water baby so would like some slides for her, we dont do much in the day she likes to stay by the pool the sand doesnt agree with her skin so we dont do thwe beach xxxxx
club alpina are nice withs skides also the epic this also has a water slide we have syayed at both
Club Excelsior used to have water slides, but I don't know if they have apartments.

luci :wave
Hi Pammie

Club Exelsior would probably be the place for you - nice spacious apartments (self catering and well equipped), lots of entertainment night and day for kids and adults alike based around a pool with slides etc, 2 for 1 on beer between 8-9 and on cocktails between 9-10, the food's good and it's just around the corner from Septembers, Flares etc, right in the centre of Armutalan. I've stayed there a couple of times now, 40-odd of us went in June and it's great for group bookings.

Hope this helps!

Kitti :)
does the excelsior let u book direct, booking D.I.Y
Pammie a mate told me that same thing happened to a mate of his. they was staying in a hotel in icmeler, not sure if iuts the antique palace but bailiffs went into thier bedroom and took stuff out. i will see him tomorrow and ask him if its the same hotel. it sounds terrible :yikes
Did you not read my review "Scottishmum from Clydebank", its the second one on the site?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.