Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
We stayed at that hotel 2 years ago. Didn't do the dolphin trip but the monster truck was about 40.00 each but was well worth the money a super trip.
we went last September but dont remember the prices but my parents are back monday and I will try my best and see if they can remember!
Hi there.
Thanks to you both. 7 weeks today but who's counting!

David
Hi again,

my parents brought back the price list for the excursions but for the ocean world programs it didnt have a price listed.

Outback Safari - $84 = Adults & $42 = Children

Freestyle Catamaran - $84 = Adults & $42 = Children

Paradise Island - $88 = Adults & $44 = Choldren

Paradise Island Smart Tour - $100 = Adults & $50 = children

Paradise Island VIP - $140 = Adults & $70 = Children

White water rafing - $95 = Adults & N/A for children

Saona Island - $299 = Adults & $263 = Children

Northen Highlights - £44 = Adults & $22 = Children

City tour 1/2 day - $30 = Adults & $15 = Children

Horse riding - $30 = Adults & $25.50 = Children

Santo Domingo - $64 = Adults & $32 = Children

Hope this helps :) When I went we did the dolphin swim & shark encounter at Ocean World but really cant remember what this cost us but I know it wasnt too expensive & we also done the outback safari - both very good trips.
Hi Danielle.

Cheers for that.There's a company that I can book trips through before we go, so this gives me an idea of what the prices are like.I hope your parents had a good time.Where did they stay?.We're going to the Iberostar Costa Dorada.
Once again many thanks,

David
Your welcome, yeah defiantly shop around because FC do sometimes overcharge!!

Yeah they had a really nice time, weather was hot! They stayed in the blue bay resort in Playa Dorada. I really enjoyed the dom rep & looking to go back there possibly next year!

Have a really nice time :)
We went to Iberostar Costa Dorada last July and went on the Dolphin Swim trip (my 8 year old son even had a go!). We also went on the Safari trip around the island - which was worthwhile doing, otherwise you stay in the hotel most of the time and see nothing of the island. The hotel was out of this world, I cannot recommend it enough - so wish I was there now! We did alot of research before going, on this web site and others similar and it paid off. The complex was well kept, the animation team was great (we do not usually join in but we did here) and the food was varied, plentiful and very tasy (my husband is the fussiest eater, so this is praise indeed!). I cannot praise this hotel enough.

The swim with the Dolphins was exhilarating and I'm so glad we did it.

The only disadvantage with the holiday was that I got DVT on the flight! (I even wore flight socks!)

Anyway, I'm sure you will have a fabulous time - enjoy! :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.