Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
first post
10 Posts
Welcome to HT kev. Not sure of cost to little baga, no doubt you will get a cost from someone. When you leave the airport there is a pre pay taxi kiosk outside where all prices are displayed, you pay the at the kiosk and your on your way, Tony.
Hi Kev should cost you about 750 rupees approx. It looks a very nice hotel, ive driven past it many times. Welcome to the mad house!!!! :lol:
Welcome to the mad house!!!!

And gemma is our leader :rofl
And I meant to add in "Tony is the maddest!!!" :shock: :lol:
And ill agree to both of the above :lol:

Welcome to the forum Kev.
thanks all i cant wait this place is fab for info
Ellie you are one of my bestest friends so you are supposed to agree with me!!!! :wink:
Kev when in November are you going. Me and my partner are flying out 24 November and loads of people from the forum are also going in November. Hope you will be able to manage along to one of the meets for a drink (or 10 :shock: )
great i fly out from Monday 13th from Manchester for two weeks
Ellie you are one of my bestest friends so you are supposed to agree with me!!!!

:roll:
Hope you will be able to manage along to one of the meets for a drink (or 10 )

Having a quiet night I see, only 10 :wink:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.