General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
hi
irespective of age its your first unsupervised holiday, Plan everything,, check and reckeck your packing before you lock the case,, make sure you have your tickets and pasport in the flight bag (or hand bag) if you follow the instructions at your departure airport you will get on the right plain, at the other end after you have passed through pasport control and collected your suitcase follow the exit signes,,, in the exit hall all the major tour operators will have staff either holding up boards or undre banners you will only have to look for yours, if you are traveling with a subsiduary company say Sunset then you would find a small logo on the thomas cook display an so on for others..

don't over pack as excess baggage charges are excessive, keep all cash and credit cards with you till at your hotel then hire a safety deposit box keep any valubles and passports/return tickets in this untill needed, only take enough cash(and one card with you if you intend shopping)
take any medication and a first aid kit in your flight bag incase needed
REMEMBER no sharp objects to carried on board in your hand bag or flight bag e.g. nail file/scissors/pen knife

hope this helps

brian
Hi there, I went to Tenerife with my friend when I was 18. 17 years ago now! We had a great holiday, as long as you've picked a good tour operator you'll do fine. Remember though, that if there's anything you're not happy with, you complain! We went to Playa las America and met loads of people our age and lots of nice families too. Hope you have a great time.
Rachael
we are going with sunset actually, so thanks for the advice
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.