Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
Take the bus to Puerto de Mogan, it's a really pretty little resort with a nice marina area with lots of cafes and restaurants.

The large sand dunes at Maspalomas are also worth seeing, be prepared for nude sunbathers though.
been several times stayed at the waikiki AI in playa del ingles and the bueneventura. last time was around 2-3 years ago. plenty of bars around including the irish centre.
day trips we went to palmitos park (if u go dont ask for a large beer, we did and got two buckets lol whilst watching the bird of prey show, ended up half cut!)
wild west town
camel rides through the dunes at maspalomas was a fun half hour.
thank you Judith and jhe we are staying at the Waikiki as well it has some good reviews the park you have suggested is it easily accessible only im in a wheelchair will remember about the buckets if we go lol if you think of anything else I would really appreciate it
Although accessible to wheelchairs I think it would be very hard work, much of the park is on the side of a hill, quite steep in places, so I really wouldn't advise going there.
thanks for that Judith wont chance it then hubby might be tempted to push me off lol
anybody know the price of a taxi from airport to playa del ingles and could you tell me if its best to take a jacket or cardigan for night time it gives good weather but never been before so don't know what its like at night this time of year many thanks :cheers
We are going to Playa del Ingles in a few weeks. Have not been for 20 years, so things have changed I should think. Any advice on good bars with entertainment please.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.