Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
In past years I have seen people fishing off of the breakwater in the harbour. However, last winter the harbour was being extensively redeveloped so I don't know the current status. We are off to PDC on Thursday, returning December 17, will check while there and update you on returning.
thanks very much,hope you have a fab time :tup
The harbour is still being worked on, the seawall is not accessible and no fishing is taking place anywhere in the harbour area. The fishing has moved to Playa Las Chicas. To get there, take the main road outside the Flora, walk down to the town and continue thru the crossroads at the bottom until the seafront, turn left and you're at Las Chicas (aka The Divers Beach).
thanks alot pollenca hope you had a fab holiday we go sunday and cant wait thanks
Two tips for restaurants...
1 - La Chalana on the corner of Calle Teide and Calle Afrechos. Great Spanish food at reasonable prices.
2- The Dragon Chinese along from Linekers bar on the Avenida Las Playas and upstairs. The buffet (6.95 Euros) might not be the BEST Chinese you have eaten but it will be the MOST you have eaten in one night.
Enjoy.
hubby had a fab time fishing at the divers beach so sad that our holiday over with it was lovily :(
hi! No problem fishing on the harbour, but if your partner is interested in fishing in Tenerife, I would recommend you a sea fishing trip with Tom's Catch! You can find loads of fishing charters around his web and the service is amazing! Last year my father went on his first fishing trip, with Tom, and he was amazed!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.