Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
try ba .com they are showing flights or use the link on my web page
hope this helps
regards
john
http://www.dienn.com
Air France do flights to Ankara but it means going via Paris. BA I believe are the only ariline that do direct flights from the UK. If someone knows different I am sure they will post!
Try Lufthansa - I've always found them the cheapest to Ankara - but the flight goes via Frankfurt (I think) or Munich.

BA are launching the route - first flights next week so this is a new route for them. Its actually their franchise partner BMED doing the route.
Turkish Airlines and Cyprus Turkish Airlines all go to Ankara, they would be cheaper than using other airlines, i got my ticket to northern cyprus (which stops at Ankara) last year for £110 return.

Good Luck
The only ones that fly directly to Ankara is Cyprus Turkish Airlines. Any other airlines including Turkish Airlines would fly via somewhere else.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.