Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
hi
yes loads of HT members booked flights with aegean flights when they brought them out in june 06 for next summer at £70 return, since then they have increased quite a lot as they have sold, might be worth having a look at their site to see if there are any cheap ones still left anything under £150 is cheap
thank you, have been looking for the last couple of weeks, the flights for next year still seem really high, thought they'd be alot cheaper so far ahead??x
Hi have you tried ba flights,seem a good price for next year,plus free meals n drinks which saves a little money 8)
wev booked already with agean flights for next june its cost 1099 pound for seven of us which wasnt bad.
:D We booked for May2008 there is 7 off us going our total was £490 :lol:

Well pleased :D
celene2002 who did you book your flights from for £490 for 7 of you now thats cheap and is it for 7 adults we booked about 6wks ago now and weve just checked the same flightsand theyve gone up £400
we only paid £375 for 5 of us going in aug 08 to dalaman with aegeanflights for 2 weeks
:D We booked with aegeanflights £70 each it was 6 adults 1 child but child price is the same has adult price.

Also got A/I hotel £70 each plus free child that was with otbeach

Transfers £90 return :D

Well pleased :lol:
those price have risen alot since most of us booked i have august 08 for 70 quid return with aegean flights
We were already in Turkey when the flights first went on sale,so when we got back,booked for next June for £97 each,well chuffed with that price,they have gone up to £168 now,minibus transfer return £110 for 8 of us,booked 4 lovely apartments for £15 night,at Club Likya.
WHOOPS,just had a look at Agean flights and our flight has now gone up to £185,Ive got a bargain but its still cheaper than all the other Airlines!!.
glad we booked early ours has gone up from £100 each to £275 each now :o
I hear that First Choice will be flying to Izmir next year.
We were lucky to, as soon as we got back from Dalyan in June we booked our 08 flights with Aegean £80 each, they went up soon after but still good compared to other companies.
Seems prices are going up really quickly for next summer in July and August - must be a lot of demand. But there are still some really good prices away from the school holidays I have just managed to book return flights to Dalaman from Gatwick for £147 -pretty good value
sara booked flight to altinkum for sept 12th 2008 £165 with aegan flights

booked 6 months ago tony,
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.