DIY Holidays

Discussion relating to DIY holidays
Hello - Fellow Teessider living in Geordie Land here!

Easyjet fly Newcastle to Barcelona which wouldn't be too far out would it or is my Geography crap?

With Easyjet it's best to book as soon as they come out and from memory they usually come out October/November.
cheers tisonlymoi,Hello - Fellow Teessider living in Geordie Land here! what have you done to deserve that(only joking before i get grief of anyone))
Dh works here - I'm not here by choice BUT I am having LOTS of fun telling Toon supporters that their team is a load of crap and that we the beloved Boro are lots of points above them in the league! :D :D :D

I have realised in the short time we have lived here, that Toon supporters take themselves FAR too seriously and absolutely HATE losing especially to us so I take great pride in shouting my mouth of wherever and whenever possible :lol:
"swear" = C R A P (didn't think that was a swear word)?
keep up the abuse we have had it for years, you are right they are too serious they think they are one of the biggest clubs in the world but you need some trophies to call yourself successful
We have a chat forum or Pm facility for general discussion please do not use the forums.

Other members looking for similar information need to access that info and not have to read through lots of off topic chat.

Thanks.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.