America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Hi there!
I am looking into going to Orlando in 2009 with my partner and 3 1/2 year old daughter. None of us drive and I am looking for advice on the best location to stay. I looked at Disney but worry about expense of food etc within resort. Lake Buena Vista looks nice but not sure if suitable. I drive seems good location but some people say it's tacky.
Don't mind a bit of walking just not for miles and miles. Want to see attractions Orlando has to offer but without a car.
Any advice would be great.
Sue,

Sorry no idea who they are, this is our first time and we've booked everything ourselves, flights, villa etc. Getting excited now travel down tomorrow!! Fly on Thursday Yipeeeeee!!!
:tup :cheers
hi catherine , were going in september and we dont drive , we are staying on i drive again, i suppose their are some parts of it tacky, but i love it...easy to get to theme parks too, you just need to look for a hotel that does theme park shuttles, you also have the i ride bus which goes up and down i drive so you will be able to reach the outlet stores at either end . Staying here means you can also get a lynx bus to the florida mall and other areas. In otel we stayed last time had lots of leaflets advertising trips to other parts of florida including miami,clearwater, daytona,and the space centre..hope this helps you a little.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.