Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
food shopping
4 Posts
Hi Lynn,

Where north are you staying??
There's one on the road out of Cuidedella ( just out of the centre) to Cala n'Bosch that we found very good.
I use that one near cuidadella every time i go, the fresh prduce is excellent!

Its called Hypermarket Diskont, really big, they sell well cheap beach stuff, lilos, flip flops etc too. swear by the place for my big shop when i go there which is usually a few times a year.

Watch for the car park though, if you go in the underground bit its a well steep drop down and heaven forbid getting a scratch on a rental car - they wouldnt let you leave!! (but i dont think that would be a bad thing!!)

The SYP supermarkets are ok too, but Hypermarket Diskont is by far the best! and as it isnt far from cala n bosh, its worth going for a look round there too, theres a good water park, if you go in the afternoon its half price, and it has a go kart track right next door, the harbour is lovely too!

Caroline & Kirsten :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.