Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
Hi Collette

The free places are released at the same time as the holidays are released. I have taken a look at Portland and the free places are there.

If you can't see a free place that means that it is not available for that particular holiday, you would have to try choosing a different date, hotel or resort.

Graham
do the free child places come down to seats on the flight?

when we booked ours, the first choice lady told us that 3 free child seats were left on the plane.....and thats how it works.

so if you find a hotel you like, check different flights to see if you fair any better.......

its just a case of looking, and keep looking........

but its not always cheaper, so try different ways to get the price
Thanks both of you - this year I managed to get a place in February for a May holiday so I was hoping the same would happen for next year.

It is working out about £ 500.00 more this year - trouble is I want to go back to the same hotel the same week.

Thanks again

Collette
then it may be a case of finding all the tour operators who deal with that hotel, and going through a few airports.....

also email the hotel direct, and see if they do DIY,

its not always cheaper tho, to get free child place.....or you could always use a travel agent, and let them use there knowledge, to see what they can find.....

good luck
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.