Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
we're going to the Bellevue next may half term and we have got a free child place. We booked with thomas cook which is airtours
Hi, yes we had problems when we booked last month for next August. Nearly booked when they first went on sale but had to wait to see how the finances lay :(

Finally decided to just book something anyway :rofl and ended up booking Majorca 2 weeks next Aug for 4 adults and 2 children all inc £4400, which sounds an awful lot of cash! :yikes

That price claims for have free child prices in, but they don't seem to give you a very detailed price breakdown anymore.

Good luck with your search, let us know where you end up :)
wow that is an awful amount for 2 weeks to holiday in europe have you ever tried to go DIY as that is what we do and ist costs us half the cost of your holiday haev a look on the DIY section

but really that is a lot of money to pay for a holiday in europe
Hi, yes I did have a quick look at DIY but for the main holidays lots of the hotels were not taking bookings as they are all done through the tour operators :(

My lot are a bit fussy about location, has to be on the beach, literally, we could have got somewhere cheaper but then they'd complain. Also priced up half board but all inc suits us better.

Already thinking though that next year (yes, we're talking 2010 here :rofl ) i shall book as soon as they go on sale as Portland are usually cheaper but as all their child places had gone, Thomson came out cheaper.

Forgot to mention, we had paid for a sea view too.
We are due to go in 2 weeks and I did DIY, for 4 adults and 2 children, a week A/I at the Hawaii Hotel I have paid under £1500, In May it was less than that.
Hi, Direct Holidays have guaranteed free child places on many of their holidays. If you search their website though, the price that comes up isn't always right. It doesn't always deduct the free child and often allocates more rooms than are needed so you need to call them to get an accurate quote. I booked my holiday for Aug 2009 with them for 2 weeks SC in Menorca 2 ad and 2 ch. The initial search on the web gave a costing of £2700+, I called them and booked and the price I've got is just under £1900. Definately worth giving them a call to see what they can offer.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.