EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
furniture
2 Posts
We emailed to a couple of Furniture shops in Turkey. I think it was Istikbal and Kelebek. We looked on the websites, chose items which we would possibly be interested in, then in our email itemised them and asked for prices. First of all we received a kind of spreadsheet with different prices, and most of it was in Turkish, we didn't understand it at all. So we emailed our list again, and asked them to put the price next to each item, which they did. I can't really remember which one of the two it was who did this. It gave us some idea, but then when we actually bought our furniture our agent took us to loads of different shops, and we ended up buying things from lots of different shops. We also found that some of the furniture we liked the look of on the websites, we actually didn't like at all when we saw the real thing, particularly the sofas, suites etc., as the material tends to be a kind of nylon, which doesn't show in the pictures.
Good luck anyway, hope you have as much fun choosing as we did!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.