Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
My thoughts are. What has this got to do with a holiday advice website, other than someone trying to stir up a nice slagging debate.

Kind Regards
Stewart
If you're seeking advice on what resort you should go to to encounter mostly Germans and avoid the Brits you describe, then Cala Ratjada or Paguera would be a good start. If not seeking that advice then I suggest you visit some website that focuses on philosophical discussion.
BTW...some of my family are German and I visit Germany regularly, and I can tell you that some Germans ( like any race you care to choose ) can match the Brits in the beer-swilling lout stakes.
Couldn't agree more Stewart - lets start the old "Good Old Germans" versus "Bad Old British" debate eh?

There are good nice and polite Germans, there are some arrogant ones, there are some British Lager louts, and there is a majority or perfectly well-behaved Brits who come to Majorca for a nice holiday.

What is your agenda, Kristoff?
I apologise if it is going over old ground on this forum, I'm newly registered so wouldn't know. I also apologise too, if some people dislike the subject but I think it's perfectly valid.

I'm going to Alcudia in a few days and apparently there are lots of Germans there, fine by me, I don't have a problem, as I said, I prefer Germans to lager louts.

PS you may think there is a hidden agenda but there isn't, I'm not the trolling type.
Ok

Thanks all for your comments,
I will now lock this thread

Biff
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.