Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Glens Corner
7 Posts
hi luckydip
we are in glens corner for our second year in december. glen has a big room that has 2 double bedrooms a kitchen area and a living area, a big shower room. i think it has 5 balconies and one is overlooking the sea. he is a great chap and cannot do enough for you. if you look on his website it gives you a bit of info its http://www.glenscornergoa.com. if you want any more info just pm me. he has an email address and a phone number on there. :)
jellytot
Thanks jellytot. Unfortunately, I cannot pm you probably because i'm a newbie!!! :think

1) When you talked about the double room is that a 2 bedroom apartment?

2) What are the rooms like? (cooking facilities/clean etc)

3) Is AC required in December?

Being a bit careful as the kids are coming on this trip. ;)

Cheers
hi luckydip,
i have pm you with details hope this helps.
jellytot :)
Thanks for the information jellytot :cheers
Hi Lucky Dip

Glen is an old friend of ours from his days working in Rudy's Mermaid Shack, further down on Calangute Beach, he's a tiny fella but a great guy. We visited him last winter at Glens Corner and although not staying there we had several meals at the shack, whilst not actually frontline beach (it's set just behind the 1st line of shacks), it still is in a good position.
We did look at the rooms and they were nice and clean, quite big and airy, and I do remember one big 2 bed (I think) family room. The rooms are behind the shack.
When you see him say hello from Mike and Maura (from Rudy's) as we won't be in Goa this year, we are off to OZ.
Regards....Mike
Hi, I have read Holiday Truths for ever, but never joined, now I've done it I wish I'd done it ages ago. This post inspired me!
Glen's Corner is a lovely place, 5 minutes from the beach and as already said Glen is a lovely guy. He's put a lot of time & effort into his rooms & shack I hope it all works out for him!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.