UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
Hi Oklahoma .. while you wait for some feedback here, I see that Forbidden Corner has been mentioned in THIS previous topic.

David :wave
Hi, i've been to the forbidden corner twice now, its brilliant for children but does need to be booked in advance as its very popular. The layout is such that you can miss out certain parts if you consider them to be too scary but on the whole most children will be fine accompanied by an adult. They do have a website which will give you further information if needed.I just wish this sort of thing had been available when i was younger! :)
Thank you David and Sallie, I will let you know if we decide to go :)
Hi we took our 5 and 3 year olds to the Forbidden corner two weeks ago and they had a great time exploring getting lost and wet, there are some dark tunnels etc but they wern't scared they loved it.

went to diggerland in castleford the followig day before advancing to york on our trip and they also had a great time there.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.