Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
The village is up in the hills so during the day a walk should not be a problem unless it gets extremely hot. After dark and if you have been clubbing etc there are plenty of taxis from the town centre.

Try the following link for any further information regarding taxis, buses, touring and anything else you may need to know.

http://www.crete-kreta-kriti.com/links-crete/index.html
There are plenty of excursion agents along the main road in Hersonissos so you'll have no problem. Might be worth checking if the trip you are interested in will be solely for English speaking people as we had our guide doing her commentary in English and German, which some people might find annoying.
thanks alot has any of use ever been in may just wondering if tis going to be hot had a bad one last year in costa brave
We always go in May and it is warm to hot, but their is still snow on the mountains too !!

http://www.west-crete.com/dailypics/html_pages/2-26-06.htm
thanks alot does it rain much like every1 is saying that its colder than england in the night is that true or is hot enough bearing in mind were only 19 and u know wot 19 old girls are lik lol
i do not think it rains much and is def not colder than uk.

Perhaps they are just whooses!!!
thanks m8 were going to the piskopiano viallage apartments self catering am jsut wondering how much wud u say it was to eat out weach night just seeing how much money i wud need to take for 2 weeks self catering and therwe is anmything u can recoomend to do there thats special like scuba diviong
Dickoliverpool

have removed duplicated post.... DO NOT use phone text abreviations (see terms and conditions ) future post may be deleted

wizard
You can still expect the odd shower in May. It should be quite warm, mid to upper 20's in the day but could go off a little chilly at night. It will be warmer than the UK! Today it has been sunny and 20c.
Enjoy your holiday

Keith Wilcox
Calypso Cafe
Sissi
Crete
Dick, there is a scuba dive school mdway between Stalis and Hersonissos. As far as I can remember, if you look down to the sea from the main road, from outside the Grand Hotel, it's down there. We're going in August, so let me know if my memory's fuddled.

Parky
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.