Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Hi Carol :wave

We stayed HB at the Hotel Jacaranda, Costa Adeje, a couple of years ago. This is a large 4* hotel in a great location for bars, restaurants, shops and beach.

Since we stayed there, the hotel now do the option of All-Inclusive. Have a look at http://www.dilos.com/hotel/2055 - this gives a good overview of the hotel.

I would highly recommend this hotel. It is widely available through travel agents (or via Google).

Good luck
Carol :wink:
Hi there

What resort are you looking to go to? The caledonia park in las americas is quite reasonable. Its a 3* but is in a good location and is reasonable on cost.
Don't really mind where we go just want a bit of sun and to chill out for a week.
I have been looking on the Alpha rooms website and think we will try and book it up ourselves this time.
AI
There's a new one that opened in the winter near to Playa Paraiso, it's called Paraiso Dunas, I think it gets good write-ups. We thought about it last winter but couldn't get any info, then realised it wasn't open yet and that was why.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.