All Inclusive Holidays

Discussions relating to all inclusive style holidays
hi willerby

i stayed at the Fiesta Hotel Paraiso Floral all inclusive,i coultn't fault it,the only thing it is the quiet resort of playa paraiso.it's about a 15 minute ride to playa las americanas.

but if you are looking to stay in the main resorts ,i can't help you there,but i'm sure other members will give you some advice

irene
Agree with that, stayed at the Paraiso floral 2 years ago, the all inclusive option was only £30 per persaon more than the room only option for 7 nights... I can drink that much in a day!!! :glynis

ATB,J.
We had a lovley stay in the Hotel Isla Bonita. It is in the Fanabe area and was around a 5 min walk to the beach. It was a great hotel, and the food was very nice. I think Thomas Cook and JMC have it in their brochure, but we got a cheaper deal via teletext.
Thanks guys that's given us some ideas .
Hi the Villa Tagoro and Caladonia park both have been highly recommended by a friend of mine (especially Villa Tagoro as you can request a jacuzzi suite)!!
I believe the Hotel Jacarranda is now doing AI. We stayed there a few years ago and were most impressed with the facilities, swimming pools and restaurants. It's a 4* hotel, situated in the Fanabe area, next door to the Hotel Isla Bontia.

Thomas Cook feature the Jacarranda, or you can 'google' for the hotels web site and book direct.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.