Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Re: Good Deals
29 Posts
C ya there its abit longer for us col we're 6 days behind you.It gives you plenty time to think up some ideas for a silly night :rofl
What a coinsidence Sleeps, ive just been on Jewel in the Crown website and seen that flight price.
I will miss you in Novembe r :cry but have a great time :wave:
You not coming then gem's i'm not so sure if you were looking at JIC at the flights :tut bet you will change your mind closer to the time you can't not be there you'll miss to much :rofl You'll be breaking the group up think on :D ..
sleeps wrote
It gives you plenty time to think up some ideas for a silly night :rofl
funny you should say that I have been thinking about a Luminous colours night :rofl we can all glow in the dark together ....who is up for it ?
Col I'll go in the chat page or we'll get told off.
See you there then mate we arive on the 21st looking forward to seeing you :cheers :cheers
I see there's flights with skyscanner to Goa from Gatwick with Monarch 26/11-10/12 for £388.50 cheaper then what i paid....
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.