Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
yes we always use them with no problems at all x
I've also just come across greatlatedeals and have found a bargain, but I hope its not too good to be true. Tell me what you think 6th May 11 nights 2 adults 4 children Grand Pasa hotel £712 all inclusive. I havn't booked yet waiting on hubbies holiday conformation so hopefully we won't miss out. :cheers
that seems very very cheap to me for all inclusive . i would book it lol
hi ive just looked and couldn't see it but what is avail is the one in Icmeler for 763 called the Mares Dolphin hotel thats all inclusive but yes that will be about the right price did you put the prom code in as well x
Hi Celine, checked myself again and its still coming up for the same price but I won't be able to book until tomorrow afternoon when my other half will know for definate if he can get the time off. I am starting to worry a bit now that I won't get it. Have you been here before? I have seen some great reviews but I know you're quite the hotel expert because you gave me some advice last year so I'd love to know your thoughts on this hotel. :)

p.s. did'nt have a promo code
Yes we stayed at gran pasa last year its a brand new hotel and its lovely xx food is great and there is water slides for the kids and adults lol xx towel are free round the pool so no need to take them x also do late breakie xx
Brilliant, thanks Celine. Managed to get booked up this afternoon so this time next week I'll be lounging by the pool or sheltering from the rain under an umbrella as the forecast isn't too good for the first few days, hopefully it will just be a few scattered showers.
:sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.