Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
hi

no you dont have to purchase another visa but you do need to show your passports, we loved rhodes when we did the day trip, but just had a wander about the town but i know taxis will take you around the island, but we decided against doing this, we found it really lovely and would consider a holiday there in the future
You will really enjoy it aam. We went over on the Catermarran and that was a 1st. When you arrive in Rhodes taxis are waiting for you if you needed one but we just wandered around the Old part of Rhodes. I have already posted a quote on another topic. Please be careful what you bring back, ciggies, spirits ect because a young couple must have gone over the limit and the last we saw of them was stuck in the port at Marmaris. You will find it is much dearer price wise than Turkey but you will have a lovely day. Happy hols. Anna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Im heading to Marmaris in July and was thinking of doing the trip over to Rhodes. Can anyone tell me roughly how much the boat there will cost?
We went over in May and it cost £25 per person. Really enjourd it and would defo go over again. Bye Anna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.