Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Half board ?
6 Posts
We went half board and got breakfast, including tea/coffee/juices
and dinner which did not include drinks, which had to be paid for.

We ended up buying bottles of water for dinner, which suited as we have 2 kids.

All inclusive normally includes locally produced wine, beer/spirits etc.

Hope ive got this right, as some hotels may differ.
You don't normally get drinks included with your evening meal (well I never have :cry: ) Breakfast (will include drinks), and evening meal both of which are normally buffet style.
We like half board for the selection of food available which in every Majorcan hotel we've stopped at for the past 5 years has included just about everything you could want and at a reasonable price compared to eating out every night in Restaurants serving chips with everything! :?

Particularly good for kids who can't make up their minds what to have as they can pick and choose on the night!

Always Fruit Juice, Tea Coffee in the morning and nowt free for evening meal. At the risk of sounding tight it can nick a few pounds off of a tight budget if you have a couple of drinks each with your eveming meal at table served prices :cry: We start off the week trying to wet the whistle fbefore sitting down but usually succumb to a San Miggy or two after a couple of days :lol:
We have been All inclusive last three years and are going All Inclusive again next month to HotelCorfu Marina Cala Egos Majorca :) without doubt All Inclusive is the best value of the options available, especially if you have kids :)

When we have stayed half board it has never included drinks with the evening meal :shock:
Half board does NOT include drinks with your meal. Sorry!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.