Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
Nice one Vince.
Heres hoping your charming wife gets time to put her feet up and be spoilt for the day aswell.
Take care both.

Alan.
Thanks Vince,
I am lucky enough this year to have my Mum visiting me here in Malta this year, staying at the Preluna - the first Mother's Day we have been together in 24 years. We were planning to go out to lunch tomorrow, but unforunately today she is very ill with food poisoning. How's that for a bit of bad luck :sulk
I would also like to wish all Mums a very Happy Mother's Day for tomorrow.
:kiss
Hi Vince, as you know I lost my dear mum this year so my thoughts are with you my dear friend, I know exactly how it feels and it isn't nice, but as always you know where I am whenever you feel like a chat, but as Alan has said we hope Mary has a lovely Mothers day, perhaps you could make her breakfast in bed :o I bet she has never had bragioli on toast before :wink:

Narak iktar tard
Sliema2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.