Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
as far as i know its still there , im hoping so any how as it makes a nice change from the rest of the bars try this link
http://www.heavenrock.com/article.php?id=43
Yes it is still there and Andreas still runs it. Great bar, best bar in Ayia Napa.
Belated reply I know, but my mate and I drove from Paphos to Ayia Napa for a pub crawl (July 06), however after Stumbling upon this place we didn't leave til we were kicked out! Loved it!
Recently returned from Aiya Napa - had a great time , due in part to the best bar in Aiya Napa if not Europe - Heaven Rock Garden. It's an oasis in a sea of typical flashy, noisy drag them in off the street bars. As the name suggests it plays Rock - it plays all Rock, nothing but Rock & it plays it loud !!!!

The staff Andraus ( the owner & DJ ) Alex & Steve are gems - they are part of the entertainment and really look after their customers. Anyone of any age who is going to Napa and doesn't want to hear the typical mundane stuff played in the majority of bars & clubs - check out The Rock Garden - you won't be disappointed
sounds like a great place.. means I can't her the missus nagging... LOL
Aye, is a great bar! Even has pool tables from what I can recall!
I love rock music. I may just try it out but I will have to be dragged away from Bells bar in Protaras first.
Top place , didnt go much this year as had the kids in tow , but cant wait until may
http://www.heavenrock.com/article.php?id=43
Is this a club or bar? Has anyone been to it, it is in Ayia napa.

Thanx michelle x
Merged with an existing topic. Looks like it's a bar.

luci :wave
its a bar and its still there was there a week ago today.
Just got home...was in that bar on Friday night.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.