Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Location wise they are great.

When we went to cyprus we stayed at the napa prince, which is opposit the senator.

A lot of the apts are being done up. But they looked lovely.
the senator ... what can i say these were the first place i ever stayed in , they have always been some of the better appts in napa , i cant have a holiday there with out at least having a drink there , good appts in a good location , ive stayed at the napa prince aswell (which is behind the senator by the way lol) still got the towels from both places lol, i come home the 1st of oct this year and i expect it will still be hot then , i find later or earlier in the year better both heat and dodging 18-30 s wise ,ill be going for a drink in the senator in 7 weeks cant wait
which is behind the senator by the way lol

It isn't oppost the front door of the Senator, but it is opposit the back of them. You did know what i meant. :wink:

And it is also next door to the Senator as they have bought the apts next door to the napa prince.

i come home the 1st of oct

I will be a week into my holiday in Ayia Napa then, and will still have a week to go when you leave.

May see you there.
where you staying , im in the christabelle
Anyone been to these apartments recently ? Love to know if theyre ok.

When we were in Ayia Napa a friend of mine stayed here but it was a few years ago now. They are in a great location and they seemed nice then. Apparently they have been refurbished since then as well.
Staying at the Anthea apts on nissi av.

Can't wait
I know them well , stayed there a few years ago , nice appartments , cant wait myself , i notice your from st helens , im only down the road in warrington
back in june that was one of the main club 18-30 hotels :shock:
Im sure by october though it will be quiet as it is out of the mains season
I will be wearing my Saints shirt with much pride when on my holiday.
shouldnt be hard to spot then , cant imagine there will be bars full of saints fans over there , not a rugby fan realy myself prefer the footy, theres a couple of matches on whilst im over there , is the rugby finished by then ?
just checked warringtons web site ,warrington play saints the week before i fly over , shame that ,
there will be 17 of our gang wearing our shirts with pride.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.