Africa/Middle East Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Africa/Middle East inc.Dubai
Riverbraid,

Welcome onboard :tup
Are you just wanting a safari holiday for say or a week, or a safari followed by a week in a beach resort? I got back from Kenya in March and had a great time watching the animals around the Tsavo East / West National Parks. I just did it for 3 days as wanted to dive for a week as well (shark safari!). You'll see loads of big game in most of the parks you go to, but the Masai Mara and Serengeti are probably the more 'wild' parks and you'll see everything without as much travelling. The time of year makes a big difference. You'll find loads of information on this forum.

Darren
ok thanks very much am thinking more about Kenya now and maybe an twin holiday with beech resort
Kenya is top safari destination with a lot of attractions to see. Masai Mara reserve is great during the migration of the wildbeest from Serengeti in the months of August to November every other year. Other national parks like Amboseli are also great for wildlife viewing in an African Safari.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.