DIY Holidays

Discussion relating to DIY holidays
why don,t you ask on the diy forum,i'm sure someone will be able to help.
Thanks Tras new to this game will move it, cheers.
Have you tried to find a fax number for hotel, it should have one, as it is well known

jj
cheers JJ will search for it
This happens all the time, you will find that many Spanish hotel staff who speak very good English don't read or write it well (if at all). So sending emails/faxes can sometimes result in a long wait for a reply. As suggested, it is a good idea to double up with a fax referring to your email....then wait.
Hi
I woudl just call them - just prepare what you need to know & speak clearly . It doesn't cost that much and it's worth the peace of mind too.
I'm in a similiar situtaion, I've used e-mail but they do not respond very quickly and so instead of worrying , I've picked up the phone and they've assured me and explained the hold up re: e-mial replies etc .
Hope that helps
Best
Helen
Thanks for all the replies. I have the tel number know so will call them with all of my details etc. Cheers. 20 days and counting :P
If you want to email hotel why don't you write it in English and use a translation service (Babelfish etc) and email them the Spanish version.

I've done this a few times in the past and it's worked well and hotel staff have been able to understand what I've written more or less.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.